Is your clutch slipping? Does your engine RPM race high, but you don’t speed up? Is your clutch pedal too stiff? Is it too soft? Do your gears grind when you try to shift? Is it making an annoying noise that changes when you press the clutch pedal down? Maybe you’re not having any of those symptoms, but you just think your clutch is worn. If any of these things are happening to you, give Performance Motor Works a call to make an appointment.
If you are experiencing problems such as these, Performance Motor Works can help!
- We can fix your broken clutch, with our clutch replacement service.
- We can diagnose clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder problems.
- We can restore your clutch operation back to what it was.
- We will check your throwout bearing and pilot bearing.
- We will check your hydraulic clutch operation.